Assembler / Installer
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is currently looking for an Assembler / Installer to support the production of a variety of vehicles such as Roush Mustangs & F-Series, Off-road tactical military vehicles, autonomous vehicles, electric and propane powered vehicles, and much more. The Assembler/Installer will become part of a team of employees who will install performance enhancing components and/or complete vehicle assembly from the ground up. This position is located at our facility in Livonia, MI
As an Assembler/Installer, you will be responsible for:
- Operating typical shop equipment (hoists, jacks, hand tools, etc.)
- Installing after-market packages including performance handling suspension systems, off-road suspension systems, active exhaust systems, body and interior upgrades, supercharger systems and much more
- In addition, some projects will be working with cutting-edge technology to produce autonomous, electric, and off-road military vehicles from start to finish
- Light fabrication work including drilling & grinding as needed
- Following work instructions to ensure quality standards are met and recording data in our electronic build book system
To be considered as an Assembler/Installer, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, as well as the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to use various tools, such as hand tools, air or electric power tools, torque wrenches
- Ability to safely operate hoists and jacks will be required
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.