$1000 Sign-on Bonus! 2nd Shift
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is growing and looking to add an experienced CNC Machinist who is flexible, committed, and takes pride in doing quality work. The ideal candidate can perform set-ups, program details, and run 3 and 5 axis mills. This is an afternoon shift and is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years of CNC machining experience
- Minimum five years of experience running low volume parts on CNC machining centers
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Ability to produce parts with minimum direction
- Capable of inspecting own work
- Possess own tools
- Available to work overtime when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with 3 and 5 axis mills
- Experience/familiarity with Makino machining centers
- Experience setting up and proving out programs for new parts
- Fluent in reading and editing new CNC programs with G and M codes
- Proficient with GD&T and able to read and interpret blueprints
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.