Facilities Project Coordinator
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you’re part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
The Facilities Project Coordinator will support the Facilities department’s project team by managing projects and tasks to successful completion within approved budget and timeframe while accomplishing quality deliverables. The role will develop project estimates, distribute plans and specifications for bidding, and perform onsite coordination of installs to oversee project completion. The role will interact frequently with internal and external teams, customers, engineers, suppliers, and contractors.
As a Facilities Project Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate on-site construction installation with contractors and suppliers
- Control project related correspondence and documents, including defining customer requirements to project architect, engineers, and other team members
- Estimate industrial construction projects
- Manage all activities budgets, material acquisition and their installation for assigned projects
- Plan and schedule resources to meet project milestones
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service
- Undertake field measuring to guide in-house Computer-Aided Design (CAD) staff to update corporate buildings plans
- Associate degree in Project Management or in a construction-related field and minimum of 3 years experience working in a project coordination role
- Experience working at construction or installation job sites
- Exposure in industrial or institutional cost estimating
- Strong skills for onsite coordination and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills
- Able to read and interpret construction documents, schedules, and building codes and able to use a tape measure for field investigation
- Strong understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management
- Builder’s license or similar construction credentials
- Experience reading AutoCAD drawings electronically or printed
- Experience with Peoplesoft ERP and Microsoft Project software
- Experience with office system furniture
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical building systems
- Commercial or Industrial industry experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Part-Time benefits include: Earned sick time and 401K.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.