Talent Acquisition Recruiter
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to recruit for various corporate positions, including engineering, professional, and skilled trades. This role requires an individual who is organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment. As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will foster relationships with internal customers to provide recruiting strategy and insight.
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit top talent through full-cycle recruiting, including the creation and posting of job requisitions, applicant sourcing, maintaining a pipeline of strong candidates, interview scheduling, and developing and negotiating employment offers
- Nurture pipeline candidates so when the time is right for both them and Roush, we can make the right hires
- Build strong relationships and act as a talent advisor to hiring managers and interviewers
- Contribute to Roush’s recruiting process by proactively and continuously looking for new ways to optimize current tools and processes and testing new methods and tools
- Master the maintenance of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including meticulous candidate notes for accurate reporting
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources (HR), business, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment or HR
- Strong administrative experience with MS Office products
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and able to work overtime
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with hiring managers to understand needs and communicate them to our contract vendors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to travel locally between locations
A successful candidate may also have:
- Experience in public speaking
- Strong understanding of Affirmative Action and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) guidelines
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at (734) 779-7087.