Business Development Manager - Asia-Pacific
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush is seeking a Business Development Manager to enthusiastically sell our services and capabilities, as well as develop new accounts through referrals and industry contacts in the Asian-Pacific OEM Market. This person will be responsible for all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to close, for targeted major accounts. The ideal candidate will display energy and enthusiasm while working to develop new leads and manage existing accounts in the Asian-Pacific Region. The ideal candidate will be seeking a technical sales role and have an understanding of the engineering services we offer to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives designed to grow revenue and profitability
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal groups for business development
- Work with the development teams to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call/visit
- Maintain and update activity in various programs to ensure effective lead management
- Educate and inform customers of Roush services that are available.
- Nurture early stage opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Relay key market feedback to help shape the company’s sales strategy
- Work to help sales team exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly targets
- Support in developing measurement processes, tools and techniques
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to identify incremental market opportunities for growth
- Qualify producing quality leads
- Analyze both National and Regional sales and market data
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business or marketing
- Experience selling to and managing Asian-Pacific based OEM accounts
- Proficient personal computer skills; Microsoft Office
- 5-10 years experience within partner/customer relationship management in the B2B sales environment
- Experience managing corporate relationships with multiple facets
- Demonstrated experience coordinating services across multiple departments to manage customer relationship experience and drive revenue
- Japanese language skills
Travel: Up to 25% of time
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.