Electrical Lab Technician
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical Lab Technician willing to learn diagnostics. This exciting opportunity may be right up your alley if you like challenging work, and you are able to solve developmental issues with vehicle electrical/electronic controls. We have an opening on the day shift! This position is located in Livonia, MI.
As an Electrical Lab Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Installation procedures as they apply to engine ignition, security, in vehicle entertainment, A/C, lighting, and all other electrical elements
- Building wiring harnesses from scratch
- Locating and modifying existing components and electrical connectors
- Installing lights, brackets, and electrical hardware to special test boxes, automotive components and vehicles according to specifications
- Testing all wiring for correct operation of electrical equipment
- Running diagnostics software, trouble shoot, and repair systems
As an Electrical Lab Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years automotive electrical experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability using electrical and hand tools
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems including ECU and BCM
- Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude with dedicated work ethic
- Must have own tools and be willing to work overtime
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.