Facilities Maintenance Technician
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is looking for a motivated Facilities Maintenance Technician who will perform general maintenance such as plumbing, carpentry, office furniture assemblies, heating ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) troubleshooting. The Facilities Maintenance Technician repairs, installs, and removes equipment at company facilities and will travel daily between company facilities on the assigned campus. This position is located at our Allen Park, MI facility.
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Providing facilities maintenance support such as plumbing, carpentry, door hardware, office furniture assemblies, minor electrical, minor fabrication, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) troubleshooting
- Researching repair methods with team members
- Entering work order comments and timecards
To be considered as a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education
- 3 years of general maintenance experience or equivalent military experience
- Ability to solve practical problems and diagnose and report systems’ malfunctions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measurement, including fractions
- To be skilled in the use of power and hand tools
- Basic computer skills and good communication skills
- To be able to provide your own hand tools (such as cordless drills - list to be provided upon offer)
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- HVAC troubleshooting experience
- Machine repair and troubleshooting experience
- Skilled in the use of a forklift and scissor lift
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.