NVH Test Engineer
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is currently looking for a Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Test Engineer. The NVH Test Engineer will support NVH testing on vehicles and consumer products. They will ensure that testing is carried out according to procedures, consolidate test results, and report test results to customers or project managers.
This position will be located in Dearborn, MI.
As a NVH Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and/or setting up test equipment
- Performing minor automotive mechanic work as required for testing
- Completing part changes as required for testing
- Conducting tests, documents test set-up, and processing test results
- Verifying testing accuracy thoroughly and determine if additional testing is needed
- Identifying NVH or testing issues and helping to develop countermeasures
- Clearly communicating test results
- Completing additional tasks as needed
To be considered as a NVH Test Engineer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience in NVH testing or a similar field, or an Associates degree in math, science, engineering or technical field with 5 years of NVH testing experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident allowing for ITAR compliance
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: powertrain/driveline NVH, vehicle NVH, modal analysis, mount systems, acoustic or damping materials
- Excellent knowledge of instrumentation, test equipment, and data processing techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Skills to multi-task and be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.