Vehicle Systems Engineer
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is looking for a Vehicle Systems Engineer. The position will be located at a customer site in Dearborn, MI.
As a Vehicle Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing system requirements to develop test cases and procedures
- Upkeep of modules and latest software development using DET tool
- Installing and aligning equipment based on CAD design
- Performing tests on vehicles including safety features, collect logs and analyze them
To be considered as a Vehicle Systems Engineer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3 years of hands-on work experience in vehicle system integration
- Strong automotive engineering experience, or experience developing end of line test equipment and procedures in an automotive or similar environment
- Familiarity with testing procedures and test development
- Familiarity with MATLAB/Simulink or other scripting languages
- Proven effectiveness working in a team‐based project from inception to finish across multiple disciplines
- Previous experience supporting test stand development relating to new product/control system and validation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable of Serial Communication Protocols, CAN, LIN, VAN, Broad R‐Reach
- Experience in working with vehicle driver assistance systems and various perception sensors
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.