Experienced Engine Builder
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you’re part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an opening for an Experienced Engine Builder who is passionate about their work. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
Don't just leave a mark, make a DENT! Check out this video: https://youtu.be/7LSCnuRp7D4
An Experienced Engine Builder will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience disassembling, inspecting and reassembling prototype and competition engines, or a combination of experience and advanced automotive training
- Must have own tools suitable for engine building
- Experience reading micrometers and indicators
- Excellent shop math skills
- Must be able to move/lift 50 lbs.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and weekends
A successful Experienced Engine Builder may also have:
- Experience tuning carburetors or fuel injection
- Experience with engine testing and cylinder head testing
- Willingness and able to travel
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.