At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you a PeopleSoft Programmer looking for a dynamic company to join? Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for a PeopleSoft Programmer. This position will be responsible for maintaining, designing, and developing computer programs that automate business processes. This position is located at our Farmington, MI facility.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements
- Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Writes and maintains functional and technical specifications as a PeopleSoft Programmer
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing, testing, and installing applications
- Converts designs and specifications into programs
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems
- Creates and test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs as a PeopleSoft Programmer
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to attain client approval
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs
- 2+ years of experience programming in at least of one the following PeopleSoft 9.2 applications required:
- IN/OM/Manufacturing/PO/Supply Planning/Engineering/AP/EX/AR/BI/HR/Payroll
- Must have experience with PeopleTools 8.5X to include Query, PeopleCode, BI Publisher and SQR, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, and Workflow
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills as a PeopleSoft Programmer
- DB2 Database
- Upgrade experience is desired
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.