CDL B Test Driver - Part-time - Gaffney, SC
Roush has an immediate opening for a part-time CDL B Test Driver for the night shift! Get paid to test drive prototype Class B vehicles and give feedback to the development team! This position is local to the Gaffney, SC area.
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
Check out this video and learn more about this exciting opportunity! https://youtu.be/RoAcJEkpBhE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid CDL B driver’s license with "P" passenger endorsement required
- Minimum 2 years of recent, verifiable work experience as a CDL B Driver
- Must be able to pass DOT physical examination and criminal background check
- CDL B Test Drivers must have an excellent driving record
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work PM shift (approximately: 6:30 PM to 5:30 AM) during the week or weekend
- Ability to walk 1/4 mile per day to and from the vehicle area
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Part-Time benefits include: Earned sick time and 401K
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.