Power Platform Program Manager
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is searching for a Power Platform Program Manager who will use project management methods to gather requirements to develop solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
As a Power Platform Program Manager, you will:
- Oversee programs, projects and team members to ensure customer timelines and business requirements are met
- Oversee and design cloud-based solutions for business groups using the Microsoft Power Platform products
- Develop standard processes for business cases for presentation to project sponsors
- Deploy solutions using process design methods once requirements have been met
- Document and maintain records for lessons learned
- Train users to use applications using mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, and tablets
- Create and distribute work instructions to aid users in use of the applications
- Provide technical support to end users
- Perform periodic upgrades as requested by project sponsors
To be considered for a Power Platform Program Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft SQL
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management and developing cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products
- Experience leading others
- Good understanding of program management methodology
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop applications which meet business requirements
- Expert knowledge and capabilities to design and develop data driven applications in Power Apps and Power Automate and expert knowledge of SharePoint and Data Verse data management platforms
- Ability to deploy and maintain cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products
A successful candidate may also have:
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, Power Automate desktop and Azure cognitive services
To apply for this position and view all of our other career opportunities at Roush, click here: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at (734) 779-7087.