We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you’re part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Are you looking for an exciting career in prototype fabrication? Roush has an opening for a Fabricator that will work on new and exciting automotive prototypes in a variety of areas. The position is located in Livonia, MI.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for:
- Reading blueprints and specifications
- Monitoring operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommending adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspecting, testing, or measuring materials or products being produced
- Measuring products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accepting or rejecting finished items
- Removing all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discussing inspection results with those responsible for products
- Reporting inspection and test data
To be considered as a Quality Inspector, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations compliance
- 3 years’ minimum automotive technician experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the shop
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be comfortable working in both an office and shop environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a problem-solving mentality
- Able to interact with multiple departments
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.